How to complete a Research Paper in a Month
To write and complete a quality research paper needs planning, responsible execution and proper proofreading. The writer should research on the topic before beginning anything, and make sure they understand exactly what they are required to do. If unsure of anything, they should consult teachers, experts and gather information from books and publications.
The planning stage involves
- Choosing the topic then deciding how to go about it. This stage involves deciding what type of paper to write, whether argumentative, narrative or descriptive. The writer should also decide on the tone the paper should take, and which approach will have the best effect.
- They should also consider the audience, their cultural, emotional and religious beliefs and what language to write the research paper in a respectful manner.
Actual writing and responsible execution
- The writer should always maintain their signature writing style, making the essay unique to themselves. In this stage, the writer should stick to the rules governing the type of writing they chose. They should structure their research paper properly, beginning with the introduction, stating the topic sentence or thesis, the body, and then finish with a strong introduction.
- In the first stage, the writer decides what direction they want to take with the paper. They establish their point of view and it is in this stage that they attempt to win their readers over to their way of thinking.
- The writing should be according to the original instructions of the research paper, making sure to explain every point as extensively as possible without leaving any doubts.
- The actual writing stage should also take into consideration the timeframe that the writer has to complete the work, in this case one month.
After the writing, the writer must once again go through their paper to determine whether they have done the right thing. In this stage, the writer should:
- Revise the research paper with the objectives in mind. This should determine whether they have covered everything or need to add some more information.
- They should then go through the paper with their writing experience and weaknesses in mind. Here, they should ensure that they do not make any mistakes that they have before in previous papers.
- It is wise to give the paper to an independent set of eyes to review without the bias that one has when correcting their work.